Services We Offer
Physiotherapy is at the heart of what we do at Flex. We have been offering high quality physiotherapy services for over 15 years. Our physiotherapy team can support you with both general treatment services and disability specific interventions.
Our physiotherapy team can help with:
- Improving your strength and function
- Increasing mobility and alleviating pain
- Treating disability-specific care needs
- Developing and implementing highly specialised rehabilitation programs
- Achieving specific goals to increase independence
Occupational therapists are health professionals focused on the relationship between your health and all the activities that 'occupy' your day-to-day life. Out occupational therapists are ready to have thought-provoking conversations about how your disability impacts your daily life and find solutions to barriers.
Our occupational therapists can help with:
- Identifying assistive technology that supports your independence
- Working on fine and gross motor skills
- Supporting you with engaging in activities that are meaningful to you
- Supporting home modifications
- NDIS required reports
Exercise Physiologists offer exercise intervention to a broad range of disability needs. They are accredited to assist with many chronic diseases and develop a tailored exercise program to best suit you.
Our exercise physiologists can help with:
- Creating an exercise program tailored to your specific needs
- Developing your physical strength
- Working on your specific physical goals
- Improving your balance and reducing your risk of falls
- Offering affordable exercise options including group classes
At Flex, we understand the importance of finding solutions to movement and alleviating pain. Whether you need routine foot care of your disability impacts on the health of your feet, we can assist you.
Our podiatry team can help with:
- General foot and ankle care
- Routine skin and nail care management
- Foot orthotic and ankle-foot orthotic construction
- Gait assessment
- Compression stockings
- Assistive technology recommendations
- NDIS reporting